There. That’s a good day’s work. After having four of my handmade drums stolen last Thursday, I made five more. And since I sold a drum on my Etsy today, I now have the same number of drums I did prior to the theft. Better yet, my ex-husband has copies of some of my books in his own sale stock, and so I’ll be buying those from him so I’ll have some books for Faerie Worlds. And I’ve been busy making masks and ears, too, to make up for those taken last week. So while it’s a pain in the ass, and I’ve been having to take time to make up for the stolen items that I had originally slated for other projects, I’m far better off than I was three days ago.
Thank you again to everyone who has been so kind in all this, offering me pictures of cute critters, and sympathy, and suggestions. No word yet on any leads, but I keep checking eBay, Craig’s List, and the other usual suspects.
ETA: If you’re wondering, the drums have low-residue tape around them to hold the edges flat while they dry. Still need to make beaters for them.
- runicbasso likes this
- seekerphaedrus reblogged this from thegreenwolf
- seekerphaedrus likes this
- elfguts said: Can’t wait to own one of your drums.
- gyrwolf reblogged this from thegreenwolf
- gyrwolf likes this
- fullmoonpagan likes this
- plainoldwitch likes this
- judahtheclueless likes this
- theboomjet reblogged this from thegreenwolf
- snowy-spiders likes this
- coyote-fur-and-leather said: Yay! I love how the dark rawhide looks.
- huushiita likes this
- thegreenwolf posted this