I feel bad for your generation… we left you nothing, not even a smoking section.
Cortlandt Alley, NYC
Photo from London about the Baby Boomer inheritance.
I don’t miss the smoking section. I also don’t miss the increased likelihood of sinus headaches, asthma attacks, and lung cancer.
I agree with you on that one.. I don’t miss smelling like an ashtray every time I go to the pub. However, I don’t think the government is really going about this the right way and I think the point of this picture (which I’m sure you already know - I’m just having an opinion) is that, realistically, the baby boomer generation has given us not much more than a mess to clean up after.
Just my thoughts on the matter.
Oh, I know. And I don’t look forward to continuing to clean this shit up. Though at least the Cuyahoga River isn’t on fire any more. That’s a start, right?
- life-in-interlude likes this
- the-curlyq reblogged this from fuckedup-butyoung
- totalfalloutx reblogged this from heylolyta
- glitchinthematrixx likes this
- wickedandfair reblogged this from thegreenwolf
- praisemefornow likes this
- thegreenwolf reblogged this from myprimrosepath and added:
- myprimrosepath reblogged this from thegreenwolf and added:
- kar-dona reblogged this from heylolyta
- alejaki likes this
- blessednica reblogged this from thegreenwolf
- 4thsoul likes this
- heylolyta reblogged this from lyn-sanity
- lyn-sanity reblogged this from youretheanchor
- yukamonegi reblogged this from thedustyrebel
- xoxotoeknee reblogged this from this-city-is-fucking-cold
- korynne likes this
- this-city-is-fucking-cold reblogged this from thedustyrebel
- disobey-buzzer reblogged this from thedustyrebel
- piffayy likes this
- thedustyrebel posted this